ActuaPlast implements a Quality System that is ISO certified
These certifications reflect :
- our commitment to meet our clients’ requirements,
- our intention to ensure a continuous improvement.
Added value for our company:
- A comprehensive approach applied at all levels in your company in order to ensure a continuous improvement of your products (definition of precise goals, improvement plans, establishing corrective/preventive actions…).
- Assurance for our clients of continuous improvement that sustains the confidence factor that is so necessary in supplier relationships, and an organisation oriented towards their satisfaction.
- A tool for rallying our employees around a collective project whose objective is to advance the organisation of the work and professional relationships.
- Enhanced competitiveness for our company ensuring it continues to survive and thrive through control of the organisation and reduction of non-quality costs.
Why did we select AFAQ AFNOR Certification as the certifying organisation?
- It was the first certifying organisation in France and one of the very first in the world.
- Recognised certificates: 47,000 certified sites in more than 90 countries.